Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Where the EFF have I been!

Well I've been down and out and lost, but as Donnie says "We fall down but we get up
"! So I'm getting up.  I'm still tired of being fat and I'm ready to really change this thing.  I was having a conversation with a friend and we were talking about jobs and out future.  She made a statement about her job and said "I know I will never be rich, I just want to be comfortable".  I immediately became judgmental because my first thoughts were, if you want to be rich you can achieve it an why settle.  Then I started thinking about myself thinking how my mind frame like and things I've said to myself, "I'll never be skinny, I just want to get to a comfortable size".  WHY the eff not! See I am not happy with my so why am I settling or rationalizing.  Umm, because it's easier than fighting and winning.  Well the fight is still on and I will win.  It's not how you fall it's how you get up so I'm back and will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment