Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Live Life to the Fullest!

Ok this is not my typical blog, this topic will not be about weight loss or fertility issues!  Today I just want to say LIVE LIFE to the FULLEST!  Everyday we get bogged down with the struggles of everyday life.  Our issues, challenges and shortcomings can tend to take over us.  Every now and then I step back and just think of all the things I have and remind myself of how thankful I am to be as blessed as I am.  Sure I have issues, but I don't want to allow those issues to completely consume my life, like I often do.  I want all of what life can give me.  Yep I'm greedy I want it all, but I have to remind myself when I don't have what I want life is still good and live it to the fullest until you can achieve having it all.  I thank God for my many blessings.  I go to sleep just about every night happy.  I wake up just about every day happy.  Not only do I wake up everyday but I wake up happy! How many people can say they do this? I have a great life and the future beholds greatness for me...so today and everyday I am going to try and remind myself to LIVE LIFE to the FULLEST!  If you read this blog today, I ask of you to not always focus on the have not...and focus on the haves!

No comments:

Post a Comment