Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

WHATS UP?

Well, I haven't posted in a while, the reason being is nothing is up with me. I'm still trying to shed these dreaded unwanted pounds. So what I am doing? IDK living I guess, I guess I can say I feel off the bandwagon.  Not too far off my my drive and motivation is not as strong as it used to be, so I am working my way back to getting right.  I've still been working out (had a two week break but I am back now).  I've been changing my eating habits, not drastically but mainly portion control has been my biggest change and I must say I've noticed some scale victories, nothing dramatic a 1/2 lb here and there but hey I'll take it.  Which further confirms my eating is the key to my success.  In order to channel this, I've decided to go and see a dietitian/nutritionist in May.  I am also planning to amp my workouts up. I'm going to try and go harder in my boxing class and do some here and there type things.  So I'm hanging in there, just trying to stay focused.  This is my last FATT Girl summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment