Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A+ Results

So I was talking to my sissy a few days ago, who was discouraged about her weight loss journey.  The more I was talking to her the more I felt like I was listening to myself.  She was telling me that she was discouraged because she's been making more of an effort than she has ever made towards weight loss.  She started working out more, and eating better but her results have been slow or reversed. Then she said the sentence that I live to say "I mean my eating hasn't been perfect but I expected better results".  This is what I always say "My eating isn't perfect but........".

See why do I expect A+ results when I am giving B- or C work.  I know I am not perfect and this thang (journey) is hard, but why am I so hard on myself when I don't drop these lbs. like I want.  I mean the saying has been true for years "You get out what you put in". So I have to make a choice to either give A+ work or not be so hard on myself when I get B results. I think I will do a combo of both.  I'll try to give it my all and when I don't I won't beat myself up about it. I'll just pick up and move on to the next A+ week.

No comments:

Post a Comment