Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Struggling

Ok so I am struggling with my eating.  Weekends and portions are killing me! Friday evening through Sunday I just don't do right.  Friday I usually have a not so great dinner.  Saturday I usually have one big meal or two bad meals.  Sunday it's always one meal I don't always do so bad with what I am eating but I don't eat frequent enough.  I gotta get it together.  These are the things I need to work on:

1. Portions- why oh why do I have to eat everything on my plate.  I need to start practicing the golden rules. (Divide the portions from the beginning, Share meals, etc.)
 
2. Weekends count too- I know this, and I know it's not gonna change over night. So I am going to start with small changes. 
  • Friday- Eat a well balanced dinner 500-700 cals.
  • Saturday- Eat 3 meals...continue with the smoothies (they work well for me), and a balanced lunch and possibly splurge for dinner.
  • Sunday- Same thing as Sat. However, I will have a piece of fruit for breakfast and a light lunch.

 I have to get it together, I can't fall off the wagon, not this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment