Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

19 Months-Statistics

So I am a little over 5'10 tall  (not quite 5"11 but close) and statistics say that an average healthy person my height weighs around 160-180 lbs.  Statistics also says that an average healthy weight loss is 1-2 lbs a week. So doing the math it is going to roughly take 10-19 months (I am aiming for 19 months) to get to the healthy weight of 180. So as much as I've tried to get away from goal setting, I believe that this is a realistic and achievable goal and timeframe. So I have about 19 months to get myself together, whether I get pregnant or not I am dropping these pounds. No magic, no crazy diets, no extra workouts just the basics. Eat healthy, less processed foods, more veggies and fruits, minimum fried foods, and exercising 3-5 days a week....just the BASICS!

Imma do this!

So lets get the clock to ticking.

No comments:

Post a Comment