Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 1-Getting it together

So I did it.....weighed in this morning and surprisingly I am back to my highest weight of my life. 264.4 (highest 4 years ago at 265) WTF!  I was here before then decided I would do something about it.  I lost about 30 lbs.  Now it's time to do something about it for good.  I'm amped up and motivated no need to discuss or reflect how I got back here, just need to move forward.  Now I know I said I wasn't going to do anything drastic but this week I feel like I need a jump start, a weight loss boost.  So I am going to do a juice detox for a few days (until I can't stand it anymore). I want to release the toxins and get my body back to the levels it needs to be then next I am starting with my simplistic routine. I am ready

No comments:

Post a Comment