Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just Not Feeling It!

Man today is definitely one of those days.  I just aint feeling it.  Went to work out today and I gave it all of 50% (that might even be a stretch). I'm just tired...tired of thinking about weight loss, tired of obsessing over it. I don't want to calculate caloric intake, track calories burned, worry about what I'm eating....NOTHING! I just don't feel it. I'm tired of this topic consuming my life, my thoughts and my actions. If I'm not thinking about weight loss, I'm thinking about getting pregnant. I NEED A VACATION from my thoughts! HELP!!!  There is a difference in striving for more and being obsessed and I'm definitely obsessed and tired of being that way.  Ultimately, I just want to be healthy.  Why is it so da$# hard!?!

Gotta get it together........

1 comment: