Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Stop the Madness!?!!

So yesterday I had a true fatt girl moment.  I was on the way into the office and heard on the radio that McDonalds has their Sausage McGriddle for $1, then I get into the office and two separate managers brought in Lamar's and Krispy Creme donuts. See the fatt girl in me was thinking...dang why is it when I try to be good I always have temptations to be so bad. Wouldn't that be the perfect world without temptations? hahahah! I sooooo wish.

Well it got me to thinking, temptations, temptations, it's what makes or breaks us. I won't let temptations get in my way of my success.  So I said, heck no to that donut and I even temp to get one of those oohhweey delicious sweet sausage McGriddles (hahahaha...fatt girl description). It's just like a a budget, I will plan and schedule when I can splurge in order to stay out of debt.  It's about getting your head right and in the game and once I completely accomplish this I will achieve the overall success and reach my weight loss goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment