Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

To Weigh in or Not to Weigh in!

So last Friday I got on the scale....my oh my oh my.  I was back up! Da%$mit! So so so so mad.  I mean what was I doing wrong?  I'd hadn't slacked off in my workouts, I hadn't slacked off with my eating so where did I go wrong?  I mean...I didn't expect to lose but to gain? Really forreal? Talk about discouraging.  I was crushed, didn't know what to do, I'm making all these lifestyle changes and not getting the results I want to get.  I then realized, that I had become addicted to the scale and more obsessed with weight loss than I'd been in the past (I've always been a little obsessed with weight loss). Why am I losing it like this?  Why am I weighing in 500 times a day?  Totally ridiculous!

So where do I go from here? Well I know I need to weigh in less, now what that looks like I don't know.  During my friends weight loss journey at some point she stopped weighing in so frequently. I need to figure something out, because I can't lose my head in this thing and when I saw the scale go back up, I almost lost my head. I'm going to plan a weigh in schedule an only weigh in on those dates, I am going to pack up my scale and make it inconvenient to get to so I won't want to weigh in every 5 mins.

Man, I tell you....this game is not a fun one at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment