Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Just one of them days!?!?

Have you ever had one of those "why" days? You know, one of days where you question the things that are beyond your control, things you can't change, or things that you can change that you haven't.  Well today is one of those days for me, I don't have these days to often, because I can't allow myself to have pity or feel sorry for myself, besides like my husband always says "I'm much to blessed, to focus on the "why's and why nots". I hate when he's right but he is and that's why I don't allow myself to have too many of these days.  But today is just one of those days.  I just feel sad today for many reasons. Firstly, my IVF buddy confirmed that her twins didn't make it. It just so sad....somehow a small part of me was living through her, so I feel her pain in more ways than one. Not only am I super sad for her lost, I want to believe in a miracle.  I know I have to have faith, and I do but someday’s are  just flat out hard.  That's where the why comes in...WHY can't I get prego like normal people, why didn't my first round of IVF work? Will I ever have my baby? I know.....I know....I will...but like I said it's one of those days?!

Secondly, I'm tired of being fat and I know what's needed to not be fat but again...dang it's so hard. Again here comes the why......WHY don't I have better genes, eating habits, or a healthier lifestyle?  Why do I have to work so hard to be thin...heck I'll even take slightly overweight.  Yep, it's just one of those days. So how do I deal with these days, the only way I know how....PRAYER and FAITH.  I have to believe that with God all things are possible.  I have to pray when I feel weak, and today I feel weak. I have to dig back in the deep spot and have that Faith in the unknown and unseen that God will stand on his promise. I also have to listen to my hubby who always turns the bad situations into a positive one.  If I asked him my "why questions", he would come back with something totally opposite for instance:

  • Why can't I get prego normally, and he would probably say "why would you want to be normal, special people aren't regular normal people"
  • Why do I have to work so hard to lose weight, and he would say "anything worth having is worth working for"
So I'm giving myself the evening to get out of my funk, because I am so blessed and although there are things I don't have there are so many more things that I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment