Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 3 of Juice Detox!

So far so good, which I can't believe I am saying this.  I didn't set a day limit for this juice detox (afraid of failing), because I didn't want to set myself up.  But today is the third day and food wise it's been pretty good, now workout wise has been really tough. I've been doing it but it's harder than it has been.  It like it takes months to get in shape but only a few weeks to get out of shape.  I hope my title boxing gets back up to speed soon, because yesterday I felt so defeated, every exercise seemed 10x harder than before. Today I am going running (I hope)....so..so...scared of where I am.  I am starting over on the C25K, I've only completed up until week 6 so I am hoping to start fresh and complete the entire 9 weeks.

 Here's what I've been eating so far:

Smoothie in the AM consists of: frozen non sweetened berries, banana, fresh squeezed orange juice, nonfat plain Greek yogurt (this is so good, it's almost sinful)

Juice for lunch and dinner: consists of romaine lettuce, spinach, zucchini, cucumber, celery, carrots, tomato, orange, apple (green and gala) and a pear

Snack: I eat almonds for a snack to boost up my protein.




I would really like to make it through the weekend and start practical next week. We shall see!

1 comment: