Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Detox Over

So the detox is over.  I did it for 4.5 days....after the detox I weighed in at 257.4 which is a whooping 7 lbs, however I weighed in this morning and I am up to 259 so I lost about 5 lbs.  Am I sad about it?  Heck YEAH! I can't lie to myself even though I know the rules you still never wanna see the scale go back up.  The first rule is why the heck do I weigh in everyday....even though I know I shouldn't.  Second rule of the detox is you will gain some of the weight back because you were on a liquid diet, so some of that is just water weight.  However when I went back into eating foods again, I could have been better and that's where the sadness and disappointment comes from.  I want a perfect diet...why can't I do it? Why do I have all these unrealistic expectations for myself or is it really unrealistic? IDK...I'm so confused. 

Why is weight loss so dang hard? I mean it's probably the hardest thing I've tried to accomplish and heck not toot my own horn but I've accomplished some pretty amazing things (toot...toot)! Can't get this weight loss thing together.  But I am not giving up, I won't be defeated no matter how long it takes.  I am not letting anything get in the way this time (anything is usually myself).

So this week I'm still eating right.....and I have to remember that weekends count too.  That's when I jeopardize myself. I might allow myself a free meal on the weekends or a free day, because when I try to be perfect I fail.  So I need to have some flexibility in order to succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment